Thursday, June 9, 2016

Brandini Toffee Review

Mmm Toffee... what a great creation and what a great dessert! I love toffee...

Brandini Toffees most important ingredient is "passion". When you read a line like that you know you're going to get something good. " Brandini Toffee began with a simple act of encouragement; a family friend who inspired a young confectioner to pursue his creative passion for making sweets with a lesson in how to make toffee. Perfecting his recipe over time, the toffee became the aspiring candy-maker’s gift of love and chocolate decadence for holidays, birthdays, and just-because occasions for family and friends. This confection made with affection would soon become the catalyst among two life-long friends and their families to share their scrumptious gift with people around the world."

The toffee has become a featured favorite on Oprah Winfrey's O List, Martha Stewart, and the Food Network. -- When I opened up my tin of the toffee bites, or "Brandini Bites" I was in heaven. Just look at how amazing this looks.
Pure heaven. I like eating my toffee cold.. I don't know why but I do. It's great either way though. I could pretty much eat the whole tin, but that wouldn't be right, so I have a piece after dinner each night. It's so incredibly good. Then I received the Cashew Almond Toffee Popcorn. -- Popcorn and toffee.. two great favorites in our household. The bag is almost empty!
Brandini's Toffee would make a great gift for any chocolate lover! They have so many gift options to check out! All I can really say is mmm mmm Delicious. A definite must try! Find out more on facebook, twitter, and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment