Monday, June 20, 2016

Cappello's Review

Cookie Dough, Pasta and Pizza -- they are Gluten Free and Grain Free Products that Cappello's Offers. They are based in Colorado. Their mission: provide fresh, uniquely delicious options for gourmet food-lovers, healthy eaters and people with dietary restrictions.

Cappello's is sold in Earth Fare stores near me. I was lucky enough to receive some coupons to try out their products. Since I don't eat pasta, I was on the lookout for Cookie Dough and Pizza. I found the cookie dough, but not the pizza. I'll have to check out another Earth Fare around fourth of July time to see if that store carries it. -- So on my trip to Earth Fare, I bought some cookie dough. So easy to make once it's thawed out!
They were so chocolaty and so tasty! I ate one warm and glad I did. I brought some to work too and everyone really enjoyed them.

I love pizza so I'm really hoping that the next trip will have the cheese pizza they offer. The kinds of pizza they offer are: Pepperoni (my favorite), cheese, sheeps milk cheese pizza, and naked crust. They all sound good, don't they? The pasta they offer are gnocchi, fettuccine, and lasagna sheets. I should get some pasta since my husband likes it, but I want to try something that I will enjoy too. Maybe I'll get two types of pizza, or maybe I'll get another round of cookie dough since it's so good! All Cappello's products are paleo friendly, grain free and gluten free. You can find out more on facebook, twitter, and instagram.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment