Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration™ Weightless Lotion Sunscreen Review

The sun is really hot in NC. You almost need sunscreen every time you walk out the door... you definitely need it when you're laying at the pool or beach though! I learned the hard way the other week when the sun was out, but it was cold out... I didn't think I needed any sunscreen and then I came home and a few hours later my legs were BRIGHT red! Oops! I was sent some Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration™ Weightless Lotion Sunscreen from #Crowdtap. It came at the perfect time. Yesterday it was at least 90 degrees out. It was really hot! I put some of the Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen I received and it definitely helped protect my skin against the hot hot sun.
Hawaiin Tropic not only protects your skin but the sunscreen smells good. I'm a huge fan of the brand.

The kind I received: here's a tid bit on this: "Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless has a unique breathable formula that feels as if it is barely on. The light, air-soft texture feels weightless on your skin, while hydrating silk ribbons provide 12 hours of luxurious moisturization, so your skin feels silky soft while being safely UVA/UVB protected". They have 15/30 spf. It also works well and smells really good!

You can buy the sunscreen at most stores or online. If you're looking for a good Sunscreen check out Hawaiian Tropic.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment