Sunday, July 24, 2016

Nut'N But Natural Review

In the mornings I normally have yogurt or oatmeal. When I eat both, I like to have toppings on them. Fruit, granola, nuts... you know... a variety of different items. I found a new healthy snack to put on top of both of my favorite breakfast items. Nut'N But Natural. They are not only healthy, but they are also very tasty.
"So many of us are gravitating toward healthier snack options these days. Our Nut N’ But Natural product line from Katharine Beecher Candies is made with active, health-conscious people in mind who want an energy-boosting snack that also tastes great.Nut N’ But Natural products are Kosher and they are made from natural, non-GMO ingredients with no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no cholesterol, to ensure wholesome goodness in every bite. Our Nut N’ But Natural product line from Katharine Beecher Candies is made with active, health-conscious people from teens to adults in mind who want an energy-boosting, healthy snack that also tastes great. They’re also flavored with a touch of honey for additional sweetness.".

The flavors: Cashews with Blueberries, Quinoa, and Cranberries. -- Glazed Cashews with Toasted Coconut. -- Cashews with Cocoa Nibs. -- Glazed Cashews with Blueberries, Cranberries and Sesame Seeds. -- Cinnamon Date Oatmeal Pumpkin. -- Cherry Chia Quinoa Almonds. -- They are made with all natural ingredients.
I'm absolutely obsessed with the Pumpkin and Oats flavor. I brought them all to work because that's where I eat my breakfast and I also like my co-workers to try the items I receive too. Pumpkin and Oats went into a private drawer at my desk... I had it almost every morning with my breakfast and the other flavors were there as a pick me up snack as the day went on.
These snacks are good for on the go, at home, at work, in the car, on vacation.. pretty much anywhere. They are healthy, made with healthy ingredients and they taste good. Check out their website today!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment