Monday, July 4, 2016

People's Choice Beef Jerky

Jerky? Yes please! I'm always up for trying any type of Jerky. So when People's Choice Beef Jerky contacted me about trying their jerky, you better believe I wrote "Yes" with no hesitation at all! Interested in their story:
"Made with a purpose, is doing something you care about". When you do something you care about, or make something you care about, the product turns out good. Well, People's Choice Jerky is definitely worth a try. I was sent many of their flavors to try and I have some favorites, and my work people have a favorite. So there are four categories when picking Jerky: Classic, Old Fashioned, Tasting Kitchen, and Carne Seca. Classic has your hot and spicy, original, and teriyaki. Old Fashioned has your Hot and Spicy and Original. Let's talk Hot and Spicy. Could it use a little more spice.. yes.. but for those people who don't like it THAT hot, it's perfect for them.
Tasting Kitchen. We'll start with the Garlic Ginger. Too much Garlic for me, BUT my co-workers were OBSESSED. The bag was gone almost as fast as it was opened. One of my co-workers even took a picture, posted it on facebook to rave about it. That almost never happens when I bring in food for them to try.
I was a huge fan of the sweet chili habanero. You could see the chili flakes in the bag and I knew it was going to be great at first bite and it was!
I really liked the Sriracha too. Can you tell that I'm a spice fan?
I LOVE the Lime jerky! It's so different that I am a huge fan. I didn't even bring this one to work with me, I kept it at home so I could have it all to myself. The lemon is good too, also different, but the Lime is my absolute favorite. - They also have this jerky chew. Shredded jerky.. I am hesitant and I know I should give it a try, but now right now. -- So there are so many different flavors to try and I may have forgotten to mention one or two, but that's okay, because you can explore yourself. People's Choice Jerky is definitely worth it. If you like Jerky, and you like people that really care about the product they make, then try it! They have different Jerky Boxes you can get. See which one works for you! Find out more on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment