Monday, July 4, 2016

Small Batch Granola Review

I love trying granola. I am especially happy that I was able to try Small Batch Granola.

"Vermont and Granola seem to conjure up the same happy thoughts. Simple, relaxed, honest, easy-- true for the state as well as the snack. If we were to choose the perfect place for a granola company, right here, nestled in the beautiful Green Mountains would be it. Small Batch Organics, an ideal snack from an ideal state… of place and mind.

Here's what I like best about Small Batch... not that they just make granola, but they make Granola Bark. I was so incredibly surprised when I opened the box. BARK! I love bark! I received Cherry, Coconut, and Coffee Bark. The Coconut Bark was gone within days. So good! Such a good snack to have. You can eat it plain, or you can break it apart and put it on yogurt or ice cream. I ate it plain. YUM!
You can buy each separate or they come in a variety pack. If I were to pick just one, I'd definitely get the Coconut Toffee again. SO addicting. The other two are good too, but the Coconut Toffee is my favorite! Then there is the granola. I love granola plain, but I especially like it with yogurt and fruit.
I received the cranberry maple (which is in the picture) and also toasted coconut ginger. Both extremely good. They also have original and cherry vanilla. Small Batch also carries maple syrup and Virgin Coconut Oil. Have you ever tried any maple syrup from Vermont? It's really good, and I bet Small Batch has great maple syrup as well.

Small Batch products are organic, and gluten free. To find out more you can check out their website, or visit them on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment