Friday, August 26, 2016

Barney Butter Review

"Our California almonds are grown right in our own back yard in Central Valley , California and then processed in our own 100% peanut free and certified organic facility. We use only the finest quality ingredients, including organic and fair trade when possible. All of our Barney Butter products are peanut free and gluten free, and all but Honey + Flax are Non GMO Verified. We make all of our artisan, small batch almond butters in our state of the art facility and package them for you in #1 PET, recycled jars, which are BPA Free. - See more at: https://barneybutter.com/promise/#sthash.FRseOx6C.dpuf"

I love almonds. They are a really good snack and I always have some with me for on-the-go. You never know when you're going to be hungry, and why not eat some almonds? Full of protein, and just tasty. There are so many different flavors out there too, so many choices to choose from. -- Then there is almond butter, which is just as good. I used to always be a peanut butter fan, but lately it's been all about the almond butter, and I am enjoying trying different brands out there. This time around it's Barney Butter. The first thing that drew me to them besides having the word "almond".. was their branding. Since I work in a print company I'm always noticing labels that stand out, and Barney Butters labels do just that. They are colorful and they grab your attention immediately. I contacted them, and they sent me these on-the-go packets to try. It's perfect actually... I'm in the car a lot.. and I always need a little pick me up, so these snack packs were perfect!
I have a favorite. I have two favorites actually. I'm a huge fan of the Vanilla + Espresso, and Honey + Flax. The vanilla though is my hands down favorite. I actually had those two packets right out of the packet. I used the others on my apples. I eat apples every day - mid morning - and I used to use peanut butter all the time, but lately I've been having the Almond Butter and I'm a huge fan. -- The only one I didn't try was the Cocoa + Coconut. I'm not a HUGE cocoa person, and my co-worker was very interested, so I gave her my packs. -- If I had a jar of Barney's Almond butter -- the Vanilla one.. I'd be eating out of the jar. -- So good! So good!

Barney Butter also has almonds, almond butter, the snack packs, and almond flour! If you like to cook - they have a few recipes you can check out, using their products of course! -- If you're looking for an alternative to Peanut Butter, you should definitely check out Barney Butter! -- To find out more, check them out on facebook, and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment