Sunday, August 14, 2016

Fix Hot Sauce Review

I'm obsessed with all things spicy, and I love hot sauce. I have a few in my fridge that I used to use on a daily basis. Then I was introduced to Fix Hot Sauce one day on instagram, and requested to try it and I got lucky! Now I'm obsessed with Fix. I use it on almost everything!
I could share their story in words, but I'll let you watch it instead:

I've been using the sauce in all my breakfast foods. I even pour some in a container and bring it with me to work. I use it on my chicken, my tofu, and my veggies. It's so freaking good! It's spicy too! I remember the first time I tried it -- I had tears in my eyes from the heat... but that's what I like! I honestly will use Fix Hot sauce from here on out. As soon as my current bottle is gone, I'll buy more. -- I even had a freak out moment this morning when I was trying to find Fix for my breakfast. I've been keeping it on the counter since I use it everyday, but it wasn't there! My husband actually put it in the pantry... I was going nuts! It's back on the counter where it belongs. -- If you like spice, and like hot sauce.. I definitely recommend you try Fix Hot Sauce!!! You won't be sorry!!

Find out more on facebook, twitter, and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment