Sunday, October 16, 2016

Skin Again Review

When you start your day positive, things normally end up working out alright. I try to think as positive as I can. Sometimes things in life don't always work out, but it's better than to think negative. I was sent some Positive Skin care to try out. Skin Again - Positive Energy Skincare
.

"We formulate all of our products to support healthy skin and a healthy lifestyle. Our customers love that every SkinAgain product is Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paraben & Sulphate-Free and Cruelty-Free. You can feel good knowing that our products are made with positive ingredients and intentions that not only work, but are good for you."

On each tube of skin care there's a message that puts a positive thought in your head. It's really nice to read. I use the skincare I receive in the morning and evening. I use the relief lotion for my legs both in the morning and evening and the Exfoliating wash in the shower. I love how my body feels after I use each of the lotions.
There are many different products you can choose from. When you browse, you can see some before and after pictures to help make your decision before you buy! I use lotion/face wash more in the fall/winter months. This is when my skin starts getting really dry, and itchy. I love the Relief lotion. I wear leggings a lot when it gets colder out and my legs always seem to itch when I put them on. I've been using the relief lotion for the past few weeks and my skin feels great after I put it on. Relief is great for sensitivity, and redness.

As I said before, there's a positive message on every tube. For example, the Relief tube, it says: " I am safe. I am confident. I am calm and flawlessly made. I am worthy and deserving. I love and am loved. I am secure. I love my body, spirit, soul and am comfortable in my skin. I accept and bless all beings. My skin is healthy." -- I read this every time I put on the lotion in the morning. I start my day off being positive. You can too! Check out the website for skinagain. Find out more on facebook and instagram.

If you'd like to try Skin Again yourself, enter the giveaway below. You can win one free product of your choice! Good Luck!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

15 comments:

  1. I would choose Youth - the anti-wrinkle brightening cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the Vanish CELLULITE, SCAR & STRETCH MARK CREAM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to choose the Youth - the antiwrinkle cream. Thank you for offering this giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relief sensitive skin lotion - I live in Colorado and the dry air leaves huge red rashes on my arms/neck/face. Only sensitive eczema cream has been able to help me thus far =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://skinagain.com/product/vanish

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try Youth! I am all about anti aging products and this sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win VANISH cellulite, stretchmark + scar cream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would choose YOUTH! I would love to get rid of dark spots and fine wrinkles and look younger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHA Exfoliating Cleanser - All Skin Types
    Size: 3.4 Fl. oz
    My skin really needs this....
    Lisa Vanhook
    lisavanhook@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would try the youth! It would help to with wrinkles and youthfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This single working Mama of 3 needs to FIGHT WRINKLES NOW!I'd choose YOUTH for All Skin Types! Nicole Bowers

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would choose the vanish cream, I have a small scar that I would like to have less noticeable.

    ReplyDelete