Sunday, November 20, 2016

Ally's Bar Review

I love sweet potatoes. I could eat them all the time, so when I stumbled across Ally's Bar online... I had to see if I could try some. Ally created Sweet Potato Bars! I've never heard of such thing, but was really excited I did.
Why did they choose to make a Sweet Potato bar? Well --- Not only are sweet potatoes amazing and delicious, but they provide sustainable energy. They are jam packed with antioxidants and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Also the Sweet Potato is a superfood!
There are three types: Original, w/Apple Carrot and Ginger, and Pistachio Cashew and Pumpkin Seed. All three of them are delicious!
The original bar has some dates, quinoa, healthy nuts, cranberries, bananas and some dark chocolate. I love all these ingredients and packed into one bar is awesome!

The Apple Carrot bar was inspired by Ally's favorite juice. You definitely taste the apple in this bar. And then the Pistachio/Pumpkin.. mmm it's just really nutty, but has a lot of protein. Again, I love sweet potatoes, and to find a product out there that's definitely different was totally worth it! You can find out more on facebook and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment