Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Jif Cinnamon Peanut Butter Review

Jif Peanut Butter brand is normally the brand we buy. We are definitely loyal to them. They have so many different products, it's hard to choose what I want to buy. Normally we stock the Simply Creamy Peanut Butter and it takes us a month to use it. A few weeks back I received from crowdtap some Cinnamon Peanut Butter to try. I immediately opened it up and had to try some. It's so creamy, and that cinnamon flavor is amazing.
I normally use peanut butter on bread, bagels, pretzels dipped in.. and with apples and celery. Apples and Peanut butter is a big thing with me. It gives me the protein I need in the morning between breakfast and lunch and it fills me up! I also love peanut butter in general. The cinnamon peanut butter is different, but in a good way. I tried it with a spoon and definitely had a few helpings!
Cinnamon is a great flavor for fall! They also have a maple spread as well. That's also a fall flavor and would love to try it. I love that the Jif brand is widely known and offered in many grocery stores! If you haven't checked out the Cinnamon flavor yet, go grab a jar!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment