Sunday, November 20, 2016

Pure Growth Organic Review

"Organic just got Delicious". There is much truth in that! About Pure Growth: "At Pure Growth we are guided by the way nature intended.
We are against chemicals, anything artificial that compromises people’s health.
Imagine a world where the foods, snacks, and drinks that our children desire are the ones that are the healthiest for them.
The ones that fuel their athletic endeavors, their creative imaginations.
The ones that their family can afford.
Pure Growth delivers all the goodness of Mother Earth, the way Nature intended.
Natural. Organic. With no additives, chemicals, or anything artificial.
Pu
re Growth, as nature intended.
"

I received a bag full of goodies from Pure Growth. Included:
Biscuit Bites - They come in Strawberry and Apple Cinnamon. They are breakfast bites, but you can eat them whenever. They are made in the US, organic, baked, and kosher, and they are good. I really liked the apple cinnamon bites. I had them a few times, and shared them with my friends too. They were tasty! I love all things apple all year round!
They also have breakfast bars. Chocolate Banana, Oatmeal Raisin, and Cinnamon Brown Sugar. These are good for on the go!!
The Super Chips! I haven't tried these yet, but I love jalepenos, and that's the flavor I received. They also have White Cheddar and Spicy Thai! The Super Chips are made with kale, quinoa, and chia seeds.
Who doesn't love animal crackers? Besides the Minion shaped crackers -- they also have Mickey shaped -- those are chocolate flavored. I loved my minion animal crackers. Highly addicting.
PopCorn! I received a variety pack. We love popcorn in this household, so those bags were gone in a heart-beat!

We also received trail mix! They have so many products to offer on their website and all the products are organic! Kids would love these snacks, not only because they taste really good, but did you see the pictures on the boxes? They were characters from the movies/shows they watch! Right now you can find their products at walmart and on amazon. To learn more check them out on facebook, and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

1 comment: